Date: July 23, 2016
Location: Yoo’s Residence
Members Present: Paul Chang, Peter Hwang, Jon Yoo, Esther Yoo, Josh Kim, Daniel Im, Bonar Ip, Carol Ip, Justin Yang
Recommendations & Action Steps:
- Take-down date (for current playground): Aug. 14, 2016
- Get professional opinion on landscape, drainage and the permit needed from county (Peter’s contact)
- Develop a working budget needed for the entire operation (shared via Google Docs)
- $7,800 raised so far (including church assistance)
- Get the needed permit for ground/foundation and drainage from the county.
- Work on the ground/foundation and drainage. Slope leading to some form of irrigation tunnel.
- Cement/Asphalt section for perhaps additional parking and outdoor basketball court
- Install the new playset with rubber mulch (One for older kids and one for younger)
- Currently recommending this Costco playset for older kids.
- Will continue to look for the one for the younger kids
- These recommendations will be shared and discussed with elder Henry Park and couple other KM elders if possible.
- Tentative Date for Next Meeting: July 26, 2016 at 6:30 pm
- Tentative Location: Man Chun Hong, Doraville, GA